PATCH MIDI Pianoroll
Plays and Records MIDI event using a Pianoroll module
Plays the current MIDI file.
Play the MIDI file in loop mode.
Starts or stops the recording of MIDI input.
Clears the MIDI events.
Previous MIDI file.
Next MIDI file.
Displays the pianoroll window.
play button mode
- play-replay:first click plays the MIDI file (once) second click restarts the MIDI file.
- play-stop:first click plays the MIDI file (once) second click stops the MIDI file.
- free loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode.
- cycle: the sequence is played at each beginning cycle.
- bar: the sequence is played at each beginning bar.
- loop on bar: the sequence is played entirely as in loop mode, and then, at the end, restarts at the beginning of the next bar.
- loop on beat: the sequence is played entirely as in loop mode, and then, at the end, restarts at the beginning of the next beat.
- step by step: the sequence is played manually step by step when the next step button is pressed.
- ppQ slave: the sequence is played according the ppQ position input.
- do nothing: When parent patch is activated nothing is done nothing special done.
- play once: When patch activated the file is played once.
at the end
Determines what happens when the sample or MIDI sequence reach it's end:
- do nothing: nothing is done.
- next grid section: the grid goes to the next section.
Current MIDI file number.
Auto restart when the master-synchro restart.
Lets pass input MIDI event thru the module.
Helpful for example,if you want to hear what you are recording or to clarify a complex patch.