Welcome to %s forums

BrainModular Users Forum

Login Register

Interested in introducing Usine to Mexico

I have problem to register or I can't contact Sensomusic.
tanabarbier

Post by tanabarbier » 14 Jun 2011, 23:14

Hi,
I live in Mexico and I'm starting to think about making sort of "introducing Usine" classes here, as it could interess a lot of people (all the ones I've shown what it can do, to start with). My question is about license and price :
I've noticed that you offer free Usine pro for emerging countries, is Mexico "qualified" for this ? If not could there be a way to make a more affordable at least for the people taking the class ? (not that Usine is pricy, for what you get it is the cheapest software ever !)

Oh and by the way, any other mexican Usiner ? Let's start a movement !

nay-seven
Site Admin

Post by nay-seven » 14 Jun 2011, 23:35

Great, that's a cool project
About Mexico, yes i suppose it's a part of emerging countries,
Now we trust you , if you think your student can pay a student license for example, we can maybe deal with that .
contact us by mail and we found a way...

Benard

Post by Benard » 20 Dec 2015, 07:02

Hi Tanabarbier! I realize your post is very old, but I was wondering if you managed to get something going with Usine in Mexico. I've lived abroad for many years, but I am originally from Mexico City, and I visit from time to time. I've been using HHII for a few months now and find it really great, though not as many people seem to be using it as one might expect (still a sort of secret weapon it seems). It's nice to hear that some people are using it in Mexico. Cheers!